Our CSI Initiative covers the following areas which we are passionate about: Conservation, Outdoors, The Scouting Movement, The Cederberg Conservancy Area. Once a year we offer our services to help get a NON PROFIT ORGANISATION off the ground with a website which we manage. If you think your organisation falls into our CSI objectives, then feel free to contact us for more information. Contact Us (terms and conditions apply).
The Cape Leopard Trust - capeleopard.org.za, since 2007
Rooi Cederberg Karoo Park - rooicederberg.co.za, since 2011
– Eben Human, Die Beeld, 24th August 2010.
Wilderness Search and Rescue - wsar.org.za, since 2006
Further CSI Projects
- Resource Access Project, Since 2013
While improving the quality of schools is important, if children aren't ready to learn those improvements matter little. Amandla Development coordinates a cross-sector community partnership in Philippi where schools, government departments, NGOs, youth groups and others collaborate to ensure that Philippi's youth are fully supported in and out of school.
- Kenridge The Hills Rate Payers Association - kenridgeratepayers.co.za, since 2008
- Fairmont High School - fairmont.co.za, since 2002
- Mountaineering Base, Cederberg Senior Scount Adventure - mountaineering.co.za
- Tikki Hywood Trust - tikkihywoodtrust.org, 2010-2015
- The Bumble Bee Fund - bumblebeefund.co.za, 2013-2015
- The Zakheni Arts Therapy Foundation - zakheni.org.za, 2009-2014